Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Haircuts

My Mom got her hair cut yesterday.

This is the second time someone has come to her house to cut her hair.

I have found that quite a few hair stylists will go to homes, and especially with the recession, I presume they are looking for any business.

This woman cut my Mom's hair when she was in the nursing home, and I really liked they way she cut it.

My mom has naturally wavy hair, so if she has a good haircut it doesn't require much work to look decent.

Because my mom tends to scratch her head a lot, as the side effect to one of the medicines is "itchy scalp", we decided to go for a short cut. It's really cute, but boy is it short.

I also had her cut my hair - a great time saver for me.

This hair stylist only charges $12.00 for a cut, and of course I give her a nice tip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home