Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh, that explains it!

I phoned the sibling (unnamed to protect the guilty) who holds the POA regarding the comment made by the social worker about me taking time off this summer.

It was my sibling who made the comment to the hospice nurse. The same sibling who thinks Mom will die by August.

Anyway, she confessed that she had made the inquiry because, as she confirmed, she cannot take care of Mom.

In her defense, she did take care of her for a month earlier this year. So, she does know how much work it is, and has decided she can't do it.

Funny I don't get more gratitude from her. Even if she won't take care of our mom, one would think she would be at least sending me a thank you card or something once in a while.

Oh well. I think it's kind of funny..... and sad.

I am no longer even angry about her lack of help.

Or, maybe I am just numb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home