Monday, August 22, 2011

Sleep Study


G had the sleep study. They put somewhere around 30 probes on him. I said
it looked like they had wired him up for a bomb.

He didn't have any problem sleeping. I on the other had did. They asked that
someone stay with him in case he needed assistance walking to the bathroom.
They said they would give me a bed, but all they gave me was a recliner.
I can't sleep in recliners.

So I got about 2 hours of sleep. Came home and I slept for another 4 hours.
G has the ability to wake up and immediately go back to sleep. It takes
me forever to go to sleep, and if I wake up, forever to get back to sleep.

I finally got through to someone at the VA to cancel the surgery they had
G schedule for Thursday. I told them we wanted to reschedule, which
I don't really, but am not going to tell them that.

Not much else going on. I need to go to the clinic today and drop off
the various envelopes people left at the memorial service.

Also, I am sending my other brother, R, to visit our Aunt and Uncle (the one's
I saw on Friday). I will give them M's cell phone, as it a Trac phone,
and my aunt and uncle don't have any cell phone, so I told them they should
have this one to keep in the car in case of emergency. I will also
send over some food, as my brother will get there about lunch time,
and it's not right that they have to always feed their nephew's. It's
time my generation took over that bit.

So I have meatloaf, carrots and potatoes in the oven. Made some brownies
last night.

Gotta run.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home