Thursday, July 14, 2011

M is about the same

M is holding his own. He has gotten fluid build up again, but I think it
has stabilized a bit.

He makes a point of walking around, although he didn't think he should go
outside since it is so hot. At least he recognizes that.

Yesterday he ate a little better. I was hungry for pizza, and thought he
would eat some, so I picked up a pizza and he ate one piece.

M has also been eating ice cream, which is a good source of calories,
and protein.



G is doing OK. He has an appointment with the surgeon on Friday to see if
his fistula can be used. I certainly hope so.

The good news is he is getting adequate dialysis with his catheter, and the
recent tests results all came back improved, so think we are on the right
path with diet and pills.

I am doing better. My brother R comes back this afternoon, and I have a long
"honey do" list which we will start on. Would be nice if we got a break in
the weather, but the forecast is for 102 the rest of the week.

Just hope we don't lose our electricity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home