Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Computer got virus

Last night my computer got a virus. I know it came in through my hotmail account, which I rarely look at, and only went into to delete everything.

But it somehow sent a message to my yahoo e-mail, and well as G's. So, if any of you get an e-mail from me with no subject, it's a virus.

So sorry.

Today G had 2 appointments at the VA. I phoned just after 8:00 to confirm they had transport set up, they said yes. First appointment was 2:00, transport should arrive at the house around 1:30.

When they had not arrived by 1:45, I phoned to check. The person who answered the phone assured me the driver had the info.
h
Finally, no show by 2:30 I called again. This time I got Evette, who appears to be the only one there who knows anything.

She apologized, said they would call someone else to get him....but no one showed up by 2:50, and by then G said it was too late, he would just reschedule.

The coumadin clinic had already phoned him at 2:30, and they rescheduled for Thursday. His 3:00 was with the psychologist, and he said he didn't want to go. I don't think he was in a mood to talk.

Well, at least I got some work done in the front yard while we waited.

Afterwards, I set up his pills for the next week. He was so critical of everything I was doing, it was really frustrating. At one point I just stood up to walk away, and then he apologized and I sat back down. I know he hates to be dependent on me, but damn it, it's no cake walk for me either.

He is taking a nap now. This evening we are going out to the movies. "True Grit" and the cheap theatre, and it's $1.00 day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home