Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update for the week

I realized I haven't posted for almost a week.

Last Sunday G and I went to the dinner theater which is only 3 blocks from my house. They have a buffet, which was actually quite good. I filled up plates for both G and I. It wasn't too crowded, so that was nice.

The program itself was quite unremarkable, so doubt we will go there again, but at least it was someplace we could go in the wheelchair.

Today G received in the mail the confirmation is approved for the "para transit" bus, which is door to door, with a wheelchair lift. It doesn't operate in the evenings, but does on Saturday, so perhaps we will go somewhere on Saturday.

G had several Dr. appointments this week. I did not go with him (he said he didn't want me to, and I didn't push it).

This morning G was nauseous. He took a nausea pill. I don't know what caused it, but can only guess it was a TIA. The nausea didn't last long, and there has not been any noticeable change, so will keep our fingers crossed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home