Monday, May 16, 2011

G has trouble walking

Maybe I am in denial.

G had trouble walking this weekend. He takes 2 steps, and is totally exhausted, and he says his coordination is bad.

I tried to get him in to see his primary care Dr. today, but no openings. They said to go to the ER.

G is at dialysis now. I will see how he feels when he gets home. He of course will resist going to the hospital, and I don't blame him. He has several appointments Thursday, and maybe we will just wait until then.

It could be he had another TIA. He was nauseous Thursday morning, which for him, is normally an indication of a TIA. I realize I didn't write about it, hoping it was nothing, but maybe it was something.

But this just being so out of breath is worrisome. I am afraid it's a problem with his heart, which, after his by-pass surgery over 3 years ago, has been doing OK.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home