Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hospital Release Date Unknown

I asked the care plan nurse when they might release G. She thought not until next week, but of course, it's not up to her.

G says he can't walk, but then I figured out it's because of the pain from the surgery.

If he can at least stand enough to "transfer" from bed to wheelchair, etc., I will want to take him home. I know he will feel so much better at home.

The hematologist will come tomorrow between noon and 4:00, so I will have to hang out at the hospital during that time.

I also asked about a lift for G, if he cannot walk at home. I had one for my Mom, but never figured out how to use it, so if I can get some training on how to use a lift, I will be better prepared, should I ever need to use one.

Not much else. Hope the surgery works.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home