Saturday, March 26, 2011

Problem with the Dr.

Friday my b/f was at the dialysis center. I went over to take him lunch and pick up blood samples.

We found out a week ago that the "green top" blood sample needs to be spun down in an hour, or it's no good. Well, his dialysis time is 3 1/2 hours, so there is no way he can take it back in time, so I started playing messenger (good thing I am not working)

Anyway, I get over there and he tells me they want to have "care plan" meetings, as required by the VA. And, they are behind on these meetings, so they want to do 3 in one day.

Well, he tells them it is all total b/s (which I agree), that what's the point in having meetings when they don't accomplish anything.

Then, as he is telling them all this, it escalates to the the point he says " I am going to die, and it is Dr. C. who is the reason".

The problem was Dr. C. is the "contract Dr." who is in the partnership which runs the dialysis center.

When my b/f had an appt. with her last year, he had all the test done for a kidney transplant, but when he saw her, she had not reviewed anything, and just blew him off.

This was when I decided to try to see to VA Dr. whom he liked very much.

To be continued...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home