Thursday, March 24, 2011

Speech Therapist

Well, I misunderstood my b/f on the phone. He was saying "speech therapist", and I thought he said "three therapist".

He asked if he would get p/t today, he was told the p/t therapist would try to get to him, but wasn't sure. I think the o/t said she would see him.

So, I called the patient advocate around lunch time and left a voice mail. Obviously my suggestion of them actually "scheduling" the therapy has fallen on deaf ears.

I think there is a problem with the physical therapist. I noticed it the first day, she has an attitude.

Either the work is not evenly distributed, and she is doing more work than others (which would be a good reason for a bad attitude), or, she just has a bad attitude in general.


But, the occupational therapy was very taxing today for my b/f. He said she had him stand for 5 minutes, just holding onto a towel (I think that's what he said). So he was probably too worn out to do p/t today.

Tomorrow is shot, as he has an early appointment with the surgeon, and then dialysis. Then it's the weekend.

Well, I suggested we go out to dinner tonight, so that will be good p/t for him.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home