Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dreams

I hesitate to write this, as people getting together in groups to discuss their dreams is one of the latest fads. The New York Times even refers to these dream groups as the "new book clubs".


I often remember my dreams.

Last night I had a dream that my Mother was still alive (not sure where she was supposedly living), but was taken to the hospital for tests.

In my dream, I was working, and didn't go to the hospital to be with her. And, I didn't even bother to be at her home when they brought her home. Somehow one of the "granny sitters" arrived to be with her at the home, but left when I arrived.


I didn't know what I was going to do, as I was now working. I wanted to just go off and leave her, but even in my dream I realized she was bedfast, and I really shouldn't do that.

That's all I remember.

I wrote this a few days ago in a draft. I had completely forgotten about this dream, so good thing I wrote it down.

Guess my subconscious continues to work on the issues I had during my caretaking time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home