Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mom's house

I still say "Mom's house". "I'm going over to Mom's".

It doesn't seem too weird. I don't know what else to call it.

And yet, when I really think about it, that she isn't there, it makes me very, very sad.

So I just don't think about it. Or at least, try not to.

I remember a friend of mine who lost her sister at a young age, and then her father, use to tell me "You just have to put them out of your mind". It's not what we want to do, but sometimes that's the only way to move on.

One is always afraid you will forget. That is one reason I write. To put down memories, so I can refer back to them. And then try to forget.

My sister got into action (with help from a friend) and has gotten enough of the house cleaned out we can put it on the market.

Of course, I still have to get all my stuff cleared out, which I am doing.

So much stuff.

So many memories.

Must move on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home