Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am so tired

I am just exhausted. Probably more emotionally than physically.

One of my friends e-mailed me today, with this comment, from her own experience

...on the one hand wanting her to rest in peace the other not wanting to let go. It’s difficult.



And that is so true.

Whining alert**
My sister stopped by today, for maybe 15 minutes. I had asked her if she wanted to spend some time with Mom, but she said she couldn't.

So she breezes in, kisses Mom, tells her she loves her, picks up the receipts and leaves.

Must be nice.

I would like to be able to do that. Just show up once a week. Say "I love you", and let someone else take care of her.

But, a long time ago I told my Mom "I will always take care of you".

Be careful what you promise.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home