Sunday, September 27, 2009

I think Mom might be quitting eating

Mom started having trouble with clear liquids again today. She was even chocking with just the ice chips.

I have also had trouble getting all her pills down her- probably successful with only half.

This evening I made corn on the cob and macaroni and cheese for dinner. She took maybe 2 bites of the corn, and didn't want any more.

I asked her if she wanted ice cream, and no response. She was intent on watching the video playing on the TV.

My brother is coming in about an hour. This will be the last of her children to see her this week.

Perhaps she has just been waiting for him.

Time will tell.

If she really has quit eating, I guess it will be only days?

Who knows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home