Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where the #0%# is my Brother!!??

Ok, one of my brother's is coming every weekend to stay with our Mom while the weather is decent, so I can try to get some work done on my house.

The first time a brother (a different one) came to stay the weekend, I thought I could actually have the weekend off. But no. Whenever I showed up at the house to change our Mom's diaper, or get food prepared, he wanted to take off.

This really irritated me. I mean after all, he was suppose to be there to give me time off.

Then, my boyfriend reminded me that yes, I like to get time off, and so will my brothers. It's really hard for any of us to get use to this "locked down" situation, of not being able to just run out whenever we want.

The point of this whole whining is I give my brother time off when he comes to visit. I just ask to know for how long. So, from what I remember this morning, it was suppose to be 3 hours, and he left at 11:00, AND he even counted, OK, 11, 3 hours, then I will be back at 2:00.

That's what I remember.

He has a very bad memory, so probably during his time off, all he remembered was 3, and that will be the time he thinks he is suppose to show back up.

Oh well.

Good thing I didn't make any definite plans for this afternoon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home