Saturday, September 26, 2009

She's back

Mom is pretty much back to the way she was a week ago, except she has had diarrhea the last few days.

However, she was constipated before that, so I hope she is just getting "cleaned out".

I am making sure she gets fluids and salt.

The one thing that is strange, is she is spitting out the chocolate bits from the mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I have been telling people "Mom must be dying if she is not eating chocolate!".
(She was always a bit of a chocoholic).

She doesn't seems to be choking as much, be I am very careful to give her more ice chips and juice, and less water. Also feeding her softer foods - scrambled egss with cheese. Although she is still enjoying her corn on the cob.

Amazing.

At least my brother is here this weekend, so I get some time off. Well, that is, when he gets back from wherever he ran off to this morning.

I want to run away too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home