Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Day

Mom ate breakfast this morning, but not as much as she use to. She drank juice and water, but not as much as she use to.

I guess one could say she has "dropped another notch".

She hasn't uttered a word today. Nor yesterday, I think.

The home health aide came this morning and gave her a bed bath. She said her feet were dryer than usual. Probably because she is a bit dehydrated.

The "granny sitter" comes from 2:00 until 6:00. This is the one which was in the car accident earlier this year. Luckily she has recovered.

She will be glad to see Mom, as last week she stopped by one evening, and I couldn't get Mom to wake up at all to say hi to her.

Everyone seems to really like my Mom.

And, I don't think they are faking it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home