Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Changes at the home health agency

I mentioned before the Social Worker from the Home Health Agency was a little strange.

Apparently others thought so too.

She has been replaced. The new Social Worker phoned yesterday to introduce herself. I will see her next week or so.

There has also been a change in the nursing staff. The new nurse came on Monday, but I wasn't here.

I read her nursing notes.

She kept referring to "the family" in reference to my brother Earl.

I just hope she realizes he is not the primary care giver.

The nurse and the social worker are not so important to me.

If the home health aide leaves, then there will be a problem.

I would consider changing agencies to follow the home health aide.
She is an angel.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home