Monday, July 13, 2009

Mom talks, but only on an "as needed" basis

My Mom has gotten lazy about talking. I can usually know what she wants without her talking, so she doesn't.

However, I have learned that if I say something incorrect, she will make the effort to correct me.

So, she does know what is going on.

The other day I was trying to remember the name of the woman she made a wedding dress for. My mother was an expert seamstress, making many wedding dresses, as well as lots of other clothes.

I thought the woman's name was Lila, but she corrected me, it was Leah.

Then last night, she made an awful face. I thought she was in pain. When I couldn't figure out what was wrong, she finally took a deep breath and said "my hand is sticky".

What a whiner!

Well, at least she wasn't in pain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home