Saturday, August 29, 2009

*Alert* - Complaining about my sister

So, my sister phoned the other night.

She has a new cell phone and wanted to check out the coverage. She doesn't have many friends, so of course she phoned me.

I thought I should bring her up to speed on what's going on with Mom. My sister never offers to take care of Mom, so she doesn't really know what is going on - only what I tell her.

My Mom has been coughing because of allergies. Apparently the ragweed is quite bad now. I gave her some allergy medicine. My sister's reply to this was "yes, I don't mind that she gets it once in a while".

I thought "what, YOU don't mind it! You, who never spends enough time with our Mom to know much of anything about her current condition? You, who doesn't have to worry every day about what's going on, because I am taking good care of our Mom!!"

But, I said nothing. I just decided to tell her I had to go. You know, take care of Mom.

Goodbye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home