Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mom sleeps a lot

Yesterday my Mother slept all afternoon after her bath. As she was snoring, I didn't have the heart to wake her up to eat. She was so comfortable, sleeping, snoring, the sunlight on her face.

Finally, about 7 PM she woke up. I fed her. She ate grilled salmon, and fried okra. Then, I asked her if she wanted strawberries and ice cream, and she said yes.

So, she is still eating well.

This morning she woke up late - around 11:00. She ate a lot for breakfast, but could barely keep her eyes open before we were finished.

I suspect one of these days she might be too tired to wake up to eat. But, she sure enjoys eating, so I don't think it will be any time soon.

It really is life in reverse.

Sleeping, waking to eat, getting your diaper changed, then doing it all again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home