Saturday, August 22, 2009

Why I write this blog

I started writing this blog because my boyfriend was tired of listening to my tales of woe.

He didn't really say anything, but I could tell.

Furthermore, you know how guys are. You tell them about your problems, and instead of just listening, they try to tell you what you can do to fix the problem.

I'm not stupid, and I resent being told what to do.

Holding a pillow over my Mother's face is really not a solution to the problem.

(I am just kidding - he did not suggest this).

But you do learn to cope. I learn to not expect so much. Not from me, and not from others.

One way of not being disappointed is to lower your expectations.

I don't recommend this in all aspects of life, but sometimes one must, just to keep from going crazy.

This is one of those times.

The day will come when I can walk out of this house, and not look back.

But, I suspect, not soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home