Friday, May 15, 2009

What's wrong with me?

I can't believe I didn't notice I took the last pad out of the package. I must be loosing my mind.

Thank goodness the home health aide called before coming today to ask if I needed any supplies.
She is very good, and hardly ever forgets to bring the supplies I need, and, obviously is more aware than I am when we are running short.

Since I put the comforter on my mom's bed to alleviate bedsores, keeping it dry has been utmost in my mind.

I put a pad directly under my mother, then, one under the turn sheet, then another under the regular sheet and on top of the comforter.

Despite all this, I am afraid that last night there was leakage clear through. The first and 2nd pads were not in the correct positions.

We shall see, as today we change the sheets.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home