Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Obituary

Well, the obituary appeared in the paper today. First time I saw this one.

I saw one last summer, which my sister e-mailed to me when she went on vacation, in the event Mom died when she was gone. I thought that one would be published.

Much to my surprise this morning a much longer obit appeared. Not that I am complaining about the length, but she mentions some of the caregivers we have had over the past 2 years, but not all of them. Only the ones that went to "the church".

That is such a slight to the others. But, I haven't said anything. What's done is done.

Well, I said something to my boyfriend, who was actually much more upset about the obit than was I.

He, by the way, is still in the hospital. He is to be released today.

Then we have to go buy him a sport coat (at least) for the funeral.

And, I am right now at my Mom's getting ready to clean house. My sister was here for a little bit yesterday, but didn't do a thing (no surprise there).

Oh, and for all my friends reading this. Please note that this blog is anonymous, my name is not listed anywhere, which will hopefully keep the guilty parties from finding it.

They will figure out it's me, but they can't prove it (LOL).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your secret is safe with me........shhhhh.

Mom and I will see you tomorrow at the visitation.
kkb

November 4, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home