Thursday, April 30, 2009

My mom is getting better -- rats

Oh Great! My mom is getting better. She fed herself today (which she stopped doing about a month ago). She ate a lot of food, talked some (which she had stopped doing), and appeared a bit more "with it".

One cannot tell by reading this, but my "oh great!" was stated with cynicism.

My mom is not suppose to be getting better.

She is under hospice care. She is on her way to check out from this world.

I must be too good of a caregiver.

Note to self.

Stop taking such good care of mom.
Start taking better care of yourself.

My eye twitch returned today.

I'm going to get the paper, sit on the couch and just chill out. Well, after I put a load of clothes in the dryer, and get something going for lunch.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home